Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I am NOT my Inbox

NO ONE is.

It didn't take a global pandemic to realize this, but just 24 hours with my phone off.

This blog is not for preaching, but we all need this sometimes and I challenge y'all to just turn it off - 24 hours.

In doing so, some things become overtly apparent:

- You can't take pictures
- You can't GPS your hikes and log your activity
- You can't listen to your music
- You can't Whats App the Lucky Bunch  
- You can't use your phone as a mobile Hot Spot
- You can't really work
- You can't communicate with anyone who is not with you

What's on the other side of this disconnection or is it what’s on this side of this connection?

That's up to us - and I'll just say I could have gone longer.

The Choice is yours, right Dres:

https://youtu.be/K9F5xcpjDMU

And, safe to say, we're back on the road.

Peace and prayers to all and may your vaccine be with you! 

Hilton Head 2021.   

Link to Pictures:

Hilton Head




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?